ACCESSIBILITY AT SPRING B COACHING
Spring B Coaching is committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities.
EFFORTS TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Spring B Coaching takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
WEBSITE CONFORMANCE STATUS
We are continually improving the digital user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 level AA
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We offer an accessibility overlay menu in the lower right corner of every webpage, so users can tailor their experience to meet their needs.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Spring B Coaching assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 1-385-376-1496
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 1173 Shepard Creek Parkway, Farmington Utah 84025
We aim to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
You are entitled to lodge a formal complaint to Spring B Coaching if you are dissatisfied with our response. To do so, please email email@example.com